Proactively Protecting Your Security
SiteVision’s physical assets are designed to protect you
against environmental and data security compromise:
- Tier 4 Colo Data Center restricted access with guest escorts
- Proximity card and biometric access system.
- Recorded CCTV interior and exterior surveillance
- monitored Intrusion and motion detector alarm systems
- Climate controlled environment
- Monitored fire detection and suppression controls for smoke, heat, and fire.
- Dedicated HVAC Systems for climate control
- UPS systems, and multiple, dedicated redundant generators in tandem
- Locked equipment cages with restricted access.
- Physically segregated, locked, colocation servers
- Redundant servers for critical systems.
- Monitored, SOC audited, third-party data center for hosting disaster recovery services
In addition to hardened physical assets, SiteVision also offers
comprehensive standard & customized data security options:
- Server Antivirus endpoint protection with continual updating and daily scans
- Multiple active/passive firewall systems with automatic failover
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) with automatic updating to deter and mitigate known attacks & protocol anomalies
- SSL encryption, site to site VPN tunnels
- Custom backups of critical application and database components.
- Offsite backup storage
- Custom Enterprise Uptime monitoring with alerting
- Sensitive data encryption services
- Redundant internet connections
- Monitored patch release and distribution
- Hosted Email services with Antivirus and spam filtering
- Physically segregated production and Development networks.
- Vulnerability assessment tools (VAT) to help evaluate and act on identified vulnerability risks.
- Custom Replication/Mirroring services